A Free Preliminary Consultation can be arranged to discuss the viability and scope of the proposed works and the following services will be provided as appropriate:
- Inspection, Survey & Feasibility Study
- Sketch Proposals & Design Development
- Application for Local Authority Approval (Planning, Listed Building, Conservation Area Consent) including all Forms, Drawings & Supporting Documents
- Working drawings & Building Regulations Application
- Contract Administration
A fixed-price fee commensurate with the scope of the works can be agreed in advance.
B.A.(Hons) Architecture, Dip.Arch, M.A.Urban Design
Professional Indemnity insurance to £250,000
Please email: email@example.com
Telephone: 07801842240 or 01227 752189
WORK STAGE SERVICES:
Work Stages A and B : Inception and feasibility
- Discuss the client’s requirements; assess these and give general advice on how to proceed.
- Carry out such preparatory work as may be necessary to determine the feasibility of the client’s requirements.
Work stages C and D : Outline proposal and scheme design
- Prepare outline proposal and develop a scheme design
- Make, where required, an application for planning permission.
Work stage E: Detail design
- Develop the scheme design; co-ordinate any work by structural engineer & other consultants.
- Make and negotiate where required applications for approvals under building regulations or other statutory requirements.
Work stages F and G : Production information
- Prepare production information including drawings, schedules and specification of materials and workmanship in sufficient detail to enable a contractor to prepare a tender.
Work Stages H,J,K and L : Tender to completion
- Invite tenders from approved contractors; advise on tenders submitted. Alternatively arrange for a price to be negotiated with a contractor.
- Advise on the appointment of the contractor; where required prepare the building contract and arrange for it to be signed by the client and the contractor.
- Administer the terms of the building contract; visit the site as appropriate to inspect generally the progress and quality of the work; make where required periodic financial reports to the client.
- Administer the terms of the building contract relating to the completion of the works; give general guidance on maintenance; provide a set of drawings showing the building and the main lines of drainage. Basic Services are normally charged on a percentage basis.